2/15/18

Art Journey Update February 2018

Hello! I haven't posted in awhile due to cold weather hindering my learning progress from bones and joints hurting (can't take pain meds because they cause me to have asthma) so I have been on a heating pad a lot! But I have been learning some with lighting and trying to get back into drawing everyday.

Here are a couple of practice studies of Lighting from Sam Neilson's Fundamentals of Lighting Class at Schoolism.




Here's an eye study!



Here's an ear study! It felt so good to digital paint again! I used a pastel brush to paint and smudge colors then a skin texture and noise brush to add texture. And a hair brush. The drawings didn't take long but coloring took about 3 hours. It's not perfect, but I am pleased with it.




Thanks for looking!
~Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment